29 September, 2009

Episode Zero:


Episode Zero:



It's episode zero! We introduce ourselves and what to expect from the podcast. Sam reveals her secret criminal past we discuss our favorite characters and episodes. We present our own Leverage dream teams, and talk about some guy who kept stealing people's watches. We also review The Sting and learn that Jachelle has no concept of time (The Sting was released in 1973).

Email us at longconpodcast@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter: @longconpodcast
Outro music: "The Chase" by KANE


1 comment:

  1. Hey gals,

    Just wanted to say that I actually enjoyed the podcast. Y'all had me scared for a bit in the beginning with the uncertainty and the giggling, but it's your first time and you were understandably nervous. I liked the different things you talked about, particularly in making your own Leverage team. I'd go with Riley Poole from National Treasure for my hacker. I'll have to get back to you on the rest of my team. ;)

    Sam and I share a love of Hardison and "The Juror #6 Job." Of note is that on the commentary, Jonathan Frakes, the director admitted that they ripped of the idea from The Sting in them getting the information early as to the jury votes. That ep is also so Runaway Jury, but it was fun, and I liked seeing Parker learn to socialize. The episode did have some good character moments for Hardison as well, with him rising ti the challenge of pretending to be a lawyer and then giving a convincing closer argument.

    Anyway, I think you did a good job on this, and I loved the fangirling rant at the end (Christian's hair...Hardison's eyes *sigh*). :)

    P.S. I'm renisanz on livejournal.

    ReplyDelete